Advertisement

CUSTOMIZE YOUR FUNKO WITH GLITTER! | OVER THE MOONY

CUSTOMIZE YOUR FUNKO WITH GLITTER! | OVER THE MOONY Hello, friends! And welcome to my new obsession. I truly want to glitter everything, so expect to see more of these on my channel! I hope you enjoy them. What would YOU glitter?
xo Katie

#funko #customfunko #funkocollection

WANT TO BE CRAFTY? ✂️
Lion King DIY:
Aladdin DIY:
Mickey Wreath DIY:


Let's be friends on Instagram! Come find me at @overthemoony ๐Ÿ“ธ

------------------------------------

If you ๐Ÿ’– DISNEY, HARRY POTTER, and other fun FANDOM things, make sure to subscribe to my channel! I love to chat with my subscribers in the comments so make sure to leave one!

๐Ÿšซ Hateful and bullying comments toward anyone will not be tolerated on my channel. Comments of this nature will be deleted and you will be blocked. Consider this your warning.

For business inquiries ✉️ overthemoonyblog@gmail.com

------------------------------------

over the moony,custom funko,disney funko,funko diy,funko collection,how to custmoize funkos,how to glitter funkos,glitter funko,diamond edition funko,funko mystery mini,disney funko collection,disney diy,easy disney diy,disney funko pop,disney mystery mini,

Post a Comment

0 Comments