Advertisement

DITL of a Mennonite Family of 4 | Not Your Typical Saturday!

DITL of a Mennonite Family of 4 | Not Your Typical Saturday! #lowesrunanddone #golfingdatenight #mennonitemom

So here's a random Saturday in our life. Nothing is ever "normal" on Saturdays. I just love it when my husband's around. Stick around to find out what the new plans are for our apartment rental, and to see us golfing! I spent way more time on editing this than I should have, but boy was it fun!

Our New House Tour:


My Camera:
My Fit Bit:
My Fit Bit Bands:
Where I get my veils:


New video every Thursday!
And random bonus videos here and there.
That’s why you should subscribe! And it’s free!

Contact/Collab: meganfoxunlocked@gmail.com

My P.O. BOX
P.O. BOX 142
Ronks, PA 17572

Follow me on Instagram:


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Also, like this video. It really supports my channel, and it’s also helpful to see which videos you are enjoying and want to see more of.

golfing date night,eating buffalo wings,celebrating my husbands birthday,mennonite wife,mennonite wife life,megan fox unlocked,megan fox,mennonites,mennonite youtuber,mennonite mom,ditl of a family of four,ditl of a young family,ditl,mom of 2 under 2,2 under 2,renovations diy,lowes shopping,lowes run,family of 4,family of four,mennonite family,26th birthday,date night with my husband,date night,two under two,shopping with 2 under 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments