Advertisement

Don't Know Why - Norah Jones - VIRTUAL REALITY (Cover)

Don't Know Why - Norah Jones - VIRTUAL REALITY (Cover) Official cover of "Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones from Tiffany Alvord.
Pre-save my next single "Where Would You Be" coming 8/16:
Pre-save my next single "Where Would You Be" coming 8/16:
Subscribe: | Find me on Spotify:

Hey yall! So I'm super pumped because this is different than anything I've ever done or posted on YouTube as it's in Virtual Reality!! So if you haven't checked out any VR videos before I recommend turning your phone horizontally but for best viewing watch with a VR headset or Cardboard headset! :) Enjoy and let me know what you think of this new dimension added to a music video!
-Tiffany

Also shout out to Nathan Tecson for accompanying me on guitar!
Check out his channel:
Follow him on insta here:

Filmed by Ted! Insta:
YouTube Channel:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment, "I was at the beach with you!" if you see this :p Let Jason know he's a real queen lol... It'll confuse anyone who doesn't read the info section! xD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONNECT WITH ME
Website:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Manager: manager@tiffanyalvord.com

More fun things for you :)
🧡 JOIN Team Tiffany:
📱 Get a PERSONAL video message:
👗 BUY my clothes?!?:

DON'T KNOW WHY LYRICS

I waited 'til I saw the sun
I don't know why I didn't come
I left you by the house of fun
I don't know why I didn't come
I don't know why I didn't come
When I saw the break of day
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching teardrops in my hand
My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
Forever
Out across the endless sea
I would die in ecstasy
But I'll be a bag of bones
Driving down the road alone
My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
Forever
Something has to make you run
I don't know why I didn't come
I feel as empty as a drum
I don't know why I didn't come
I don't know why I didn't come

#NorahJones #DontKnowWhy #Vevo

Tiffany Alvord cover,dont know why,norah jones,dont know why cover,acoustic cover,norah jones (musical artist),norah jones cover,norah jones dont know why cover,dont know why piano,dont know why guitar,norah jones dont know why,norah jones come away with me,norah jones sunrise,dont know why i came,dont know why lyrics,dont know why norah jones,dont know why norah,dont know why piano cover,dont know why piano karaoke,Tiffany Alvord Don't Know Why,

Post a Comment

0 Comments