Advertisement

gacha life waving hair + more test. [HORRIBLE QUALITY SORRY] [READ DESCRIPTION]

gacha life waving hair + more test. [HORRIBLE QUALITY SORRY] [READ DESCRIPTION] okay, so here's a test.
i TRIED exporting it in the HIGHEST quality cute cut gave me.
only the eyes pop out tbh. im sorry ill fix it in the future.
[music and background do not belong to me]

also ill be using this type of animation for my memes, in the future, it will have nice quality, promise. also i hope me adding this too my videos brings back my channel alive because according to youtube studio, i lost over -522 subscribers.

okay, i have school tommorrow and it's 10:49 goodnight.

edit: i will be using these style of eyes too for my memes now.

edit 2: FFFFFFF-
i f o r g o t h e r t r i a n g l e h a l o .

DESCRIPTION]

Post a Comment

0 Comments