Advertisement

Gold & Green Eyemakeup Tutorial | Easy and Colourful Eyelook | MahenoorS Glam

Gold & Green Eyemakeup Tutorial | Easy and Colourful Eyelook | MahenoorS Glam Hello everyone ! Today I am back again with a colourful eyemakeup tutorial! I did a Gold & Green gorgeous and vibrant eyelook . I hope you guys will like the colourful eyelook and  enjoy the tutorial! 💚☄
____________________________________________

Instagram : 


Facebook :


____________________________________________

Products used :

Inglot : freedom system eyeshadow in 323
Tz cosmetics : 35O palette
Bh cosmetics Take me back to Brazil palette
Juvias place : Magic Palette
Loreal paris makeup : Lash paradise masara

Here's my other tutorial links :

💜Purple and Turquoise Eyemakeup Tutorial :
 

🍑 Peachy Makeup Tutorial :

💙 Turquoise Eyemakeup Tutorial :

💛 Summer Makeup Tutorial :


💕Soft Glam Makeup Tutorial :



[ I don't own the background music ]

Glam

Post a Comment

0 Comments