Advertisement

HEALTHY COLLEGE GROCERY HAUL - $22 per week budget

HEALTHY COLLEGE GROCERY HAUL - $22 per week budget hey gals!! today i'm back with a chilled out college grocery haul... this is how i eat good and healthy for $22 a week!! make sure you watch til the end if you want to see me whip up a few recipes with the stuff I got and lmk what some of your fav quick & easy dishes are!!

follow me on instagram for behind the scenes stuff!

MY EBOOK, MERCH & MORE:

VIDEOS FOR STUDY MOTIVATION!!!
30+ hour study week at college
study motivation vlog
study motivation vlog
1 hour live study with me
study vlog

business inquiries: seasonalbeauty97@gmail.com

college grocery haul,college what i eat,college cook with me,what i eat in a day college,healthy grocery haul,healthy and affrodable grocery haul,how i stay healthy in college,college budget,college grocery budget,college day in my life grocery,vegan grocery haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments