Advertisement

IMPROVING MY THUMBNAILS 😱 IMPROVEMENT 😱

IMPROVING MY THUMBNAILS 😱 IMPROVEMENT 😱 Hey guys and girls today I will be showing you the Improvement in my Thumbnails 😱😱😱😱 So cool right

Do you want a professional Logo or Intro?
Email me at: gpiytube@gmail.com

EDITING / RECORDING SOFTWARES:

Recording Apps:
🔹PlayStation Recording Feature
🔹Omlet Arcade - Recording Feature

Editing Apps:
🔹PowerDirector (Bundle)
🔹KineMaster (Premium Version)
🔹ShareFactory (PlayStation Editor)

🔵 About the Admin: @x_tia_x on OMLET ARCADE
Well I am 15 years old. My Birthday is December 30th. I am a sophomore. I enjoy making video's for YouTube. I just want to have fun on this journey. The Grind Wont Stop🌀

Keep things swizzy with T and I'll see yall in the Next one... PEACE

IMPROVING MY THUMBNAILS,IMPROVEMENT,IMPROVING,MY,THUMBNBAILS,WOAH,THATS,SO,COOL,MIIND,BLOWN,AWAY,HOW,TO,MAKE,THUMBNAIL,LIKE,THAT,PIXELLAB,PS TOUCH,ANDROID ONLY,SORRY IOS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments