Advertisement

LADOO GOPAL KI DRESS How to make dress of Bal Gopal|Ladoo Gopal|Kanah ji

LADOO GOPAL KI DRESS  How to make dress of Bal Gopal|Ladoo Gopal|Kanah ji How to make dress of Bal Gopal/Ladoo Gopal/Kanah ji addu Gopal Krishna Summer Garmi Poshaak Easy Net and Suti
LADOO GOPAL KI DRESS

In this video, we learn how to make laddu Gopal / bal Gopal / Lord Krishna dress in few simple steps. We try to make a beautiful woolen dress using the colorful woolen flowers. Those flowers are made by using a easy trick We make this dress without knitting and crochet so its very easy to make. This video learns you the making of this beautiful-looking winter dress in few simple steps. If you like the video, please hit the like button and share it with your friends and neighbors because your little contribution gives me the confidence to provide more material for you.

About me :

Welcome to my channel I am Neeru Gupta On my channel you can see crafting videos.Newspaper Craft, DIY Ideas,Waste Material Craft,Paper Flowers, Origami,Quilling Paper Crafts,stitching,sewing,hair styling,makeup,krishna poshak,bandarwar,rangoli,mahendi design,blouse pattern,saree making,home decor ,designing,tips and tricks,life hacks.

#kanhagarmikiposhak
#SUMMERDRESS
#ladoogopal
#craftbyneeru
#laddugopaldress # handmadeposhak #janmastmi #balgopaldress #handmade #janmastmidress #lightingdress
If you like to, you can subscribe to my channel. I request you to support me by subscribing my channel for free and enjoy regular uploads.
I hope you like my videos.

bal gopal dress,kanhaji ki poshak,kanha ji ki garmi ki poshak,ठाकुरजी की फ्रिल ड्रेस,poshak for laddu gopal,#laddugopaldress # handmadeposhak #janmastmi #balgopaldress #handmade #janmastmidress #lightingdress,janmastmi poshak,unique style laddu gopal poshak with mukut,how to make laddu gopal dress at home step by step,bal gopal shringar ideas,laddu gopal poshak design,summer dress for laddu gopal,ladoo gopal ki dress winter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments