Advertisement

PERFECT UPSIDE DOWN THROWS ON GROUDON & MEWTWO - Bali, Indonesia

PERFECT UPSIDE DOWN THROWS ON GROUDON & MEWTWO - Bali, Indonesia While visiting the Pokémon GO community in Bali, Indonesia, I decided to set a challenge for myself, which was to catch every single Legendary Pokémon upside down. It wasn’t only fun for myself but also the others to see me try catching it in this weird method.

Join me as I travel, eat and play Pokémon GO the way a local trainer would in their own country and city.

Subscribe if you would like to watch my Pokémon GO travel adventure as I visit different countries, cities and communities,

Social:
Instagram:
TWITTER:

Music:
Tape Machines feat. Mia Pfirrman - Boomerang
Bastien Slice - Jet Set
Colors of Illusion - Transcending Faith
Qeeo - Green Summer Waves

Pokémon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2016

All images and names owned and trademarked by Nintendo, Niantic, The Pokémon Company, and Gamefreak are property of their respective owners.

bali,travel bali,bali indonesia,what to do in bali,bali vlog,bali 2019,best of bali,travel,bali food,bali tour,bali trip,bali vlogs,indonesia,indonesian,indonesia travel,indonesian food,indonesia bali,indonesia vlog,pokemon go,pokemon,pokémon go,pokemon go gameplay,pokémon,pokemon go shiny,pokemongo,groudon,groudon raid,groudon raids,mewtwo,armored mewtwo,mewtwo pokemon go,legendary pokemon,best legendary pokemon,legendary pokemon go,

Post a Comment

0 Comments