Advertisement

The Health Care Practitioner's Guide To Adding Online Income To Your Business: [INTRODUCTION]

The Health Care Practitioner's Guide To Adding Online Income To Your Business: [INTRODUCTION] Hello! My name is Lisa Hanfileti and I’m an acupuncturist. I love helping other service based business owners, who want to diversify their income streams, add online/passive revenue sources to their practice.

If you are getting burnt out trading time for dollars and want to expand your income streams to include internet based sales of your “signature program” or just a few healthy information products, then let me show you how to plan and grow your digital sales.

It’s up to you whether you want to add just enough online revenue to comfortably cover your student loans, car payments, credit card bills and other debts, or you want to transition to a completely virtual lifestyle business. Either way diversification on your income is a way to replace feeling frustrated & burnt out with feeling excited & thriving!

Health care practitioners and service based business owners are the bravest, smartest hardest working people I know. I’m honored to help you get your message out there in a way that also rewards your efforts and expertise.

I’m currently offering my “Practitioner’s Guide To Adding Online Income To Your Practice” video series for free to help you get started. Just let me know if you want a copy.

While I create my Healthy Business Tech website you can contact me at lisa [@] hanfileti.com or simply post your questions 7 comments on this page. Please let me know more about your business and where you’re from!

Let’s do this!
Lisa Hanfileti, LAc
HealthyBusinessTech.com (coming soon!)

Contact me on FB:

Please Subscribe!

[INTRODUCTION]

Post a Comment

0 Comments