Advertisement

Twin Flames - DM contemplating how to move forward with an offer! This connection is transforming!

Twin Flames - DM contemplating how to move forward with an offer! This connection is transforming! #twinflames #divinemasculine #divinefeminine

Welcome seekers! I am a highly intuitive empath with Scorpio Sun, Mercury and Venus, Aries Moon and Leo Rising. I identify as a lightworker, healer and Divine Feminine. I am deeply connected to Spirit and my primary abilities are clairsentience and clarcognizance.

My videos will be focusing on deep soul connections; Soul Mates, Karmic Partners and Twin Flames.

If you would like to support my free videos, here is the energy exchange donation link:


If you would like to book a private reading with me you can email me at nancy@awakenwithnancy.com or book through my website at www.awakenwithnancy.com. Readings can be done over the phone, via zoom (recordable) or pre-recorded on YouTube.

Special Pricing for August!

$60/60 minutes
$40/30 minutes

*Sessions are non-refundable and for entertainment purposes only.

tarot,tarot readings,soul connections,twin flames,soulmates,divine masculine,divine feminine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments