Advertisement

【兌換外幣】2019.11.25 Currency Exchange

【兌換外幣】2019.11.25 Currency Exchange Ryan is helping Erin exchange some currency at the foreign exchange counter at the airport.
萊恩正在機場兌換外幣的櫃檯幫助艾琳兌換一些外幣。
E: Hi. I have a couple of different currencies that I’d like to exchange for New Taiwan dollars.
R: Of course. How many different currencies do you have?
E: I’m actually not sure. I’ve been traveling these past few months and have collected quite a few. Off the top of my head, I have money from Japan, Korea, Cambodia, and Thailand.
R: Sure. How about you put everything you want to exchange on the counter? I’ll count it all out for you and tell you how much you’ll get back in New Taiwan dollars.
E: That sounds good.
R: Great. I’ll check these for you using today’s exchange rate. First, your ¥6,000 will amount to NT$1,731.
E: I think I have some more yen but it’s all in coins. Can I also exchange those?
R: I’m sorry, but we only accept bills, not coins.
E: Oh, no. In that case, I’m probably going to end up with a lot of loose change.
R: Unfortunately, I don’t think you will be able to get those exchanged anywhere. Perhaps you can just hold onto the change and keep it as a souvenir from the countries you visited.
E: I guess that’s one way to use it.
R: Just give me a few minutes while I count out the other currencies for you… OK. Your Korean won can be exchanged for NT$630, the Cambodian riel amounts to NT$1,550, and you’ll get NT$370 for your Thai baht.
E: Great. Thanks for your help!
艾 琳: 嗨。我有一些不同的貨幣想要換成新臺幣。
萊 恩: 當然。請問您有幾種不同貨幣?
艾 琳: 我其實不確定。我過去幾個月都一直在旅行而且已經積了不少。就我現在想得到的,我有日本、韓國、柬埔寨以及泰國的貨幣。
萊 恩: 好的。那請您何不將所有想兌換的貨幣放在櫃檯上?我將為您全部點清再告知您能拿回多少新臺幣。
艾 琳: 聽起來不錯。
萊 恩: 很好。我將以今天的匯率替您核算這些外幣。首先,您的六千日圓總共能換新臺幣一千七百三十一元。
艾 琳: 我想我還有一些日圓,但都是硬幣。我也能兌換那些嗎?
萊 恩: 很抱歉,但我們只收鈔票不收硬幣。
艾 琳: 喔,不。那樣的話,我可能最後會有一堆零錢。
萊 恩: 很不幸的是,我不認為您將有辦法在任何地方兌換那些錢。也許您可以就保留著它們,當作去過的國家的紀念品。
艾 琳: 我想也是可以這樣做。
萊 恩: 請給我幾分鐘替您點清其他貨幣……。好了。您的韓元能換新臺幣六百三十元,柬埔寨里爾總共有新臺幣一千五百五十元,然後您的泰銖能換新臺幣三百七十元。
艾 琳: 好的。感謝您的幫助!

================================================

【9月生活英語雜誌】 :


================================================

The Cat Man of Aleppo Saves More than Just Four-Legged Friends

戰火下的喵星人守護者

Thu Human Interest 溫馨小品 pp.38-39 9/19 (三)

================================================

【多益小便當系列】


☀ 每日影片播放清單 ☀
► ◄

================================================

♦ 追蹤我們的 IG ♦


♦ FB 粉絲團 ♦


♦ LINE ♦


♦ 常春藤網路書城 ♦

Exchange

Post a Comment

0 Comments