Advertisement

30 DAY MODIFIED BEYONCE DIET THAT WORKED!!!

30 DAY MODIFIED BEYONCE DIET THAT WORKED!!! Hi I'm Trisha! By no means am I a fitness, food, or fashion expert...I'm just a thick girl that loves fitness, food, and fashion. 30 Days before my birthday I wanted to do a 30 day cleanse to reset my body from the inside out! I modified the Beyonce's Coachella diet in a way that I knew was much more realistic for my body and lifestyle. Here's how it went!!

I cut out sugar, dairy, all meat, and alcohol. I allowed myself carbs due to the amount of cardio I do, but this time leaned more on whole wheat and gluten-free carbs. I tracked what I ate through MyFitnessPal and stayed between 1200-1300 calories a day depending on how many calories I burned that day. Just like I repeat my pink champion hat, hoops, and space jam crop top outfit, you'll hear me repeat myself that this was such a great experience and I've definitely become and will continue to be a more mindful eater!

For more awesome facts on being vegan and leading a healthy lifestyle, follow my other inspirations: @itsmissjordan and @hella_ale on instagram!

For more thick content follow me, @thiccckomode on twitter & ig!

Song: Ikson - Do It (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

beyonce diet,beyonce coachella diet,modified beyonce diet,body positive,vegan,no meat,no dairy,no sugar,no alcohol,30 day cleanse,30 day diet,bodypos,thickomode,fitness,food,fashion,health,30 days of vegan,no meat for 30 days,myfitnesspal,coachella diet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments