Advertisement

Advice I was given that many of us need

Advice I was given that many of us need If you are wondering, why you are not succeeding in what you do (running and growing a business, building a personal brand, growing on youtube), if you think you just need to hire the right people - watch this.

This advice helped me a lot in understanding why some things don't work too well in my life and helped me become aware of my weaknesses.

I post daily stories about my life and business routine on my Instagram -

📷 FILMING EQUIPMENT
- Canon 5D Mark IV (static videos) -
- portrait lens 50mm -
- 24-70mm lens -

- Sony RX100 VI (vlogs) -

🎈PROMOS
$20 TO SPEND ON AIRBNB -
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER -

silicon valley girl,marina mogilko,linguamarina,Garyvee,self awareness,advice for your 20s,advice for your 30s,advice for young people,how to build a business,how to be successful,personal branding,advice for college students,motivation,personal growth,know your strengths,brand building,how to build a personal brand,social media influencer,becoming an influencer,instagram influencer,grow following on social media,entrepreneur,start a company,youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments