Advertisement

Desire For You To Achieve The Best - Daily Prophetic Word

Desire For You To Achieve The Best - Daily Prophetic Word Enrollment for Personal Prophetic Words will be open September 1 - 7th, or when 30 people have enrolled, whichever comes first.

If you would like to receive a personal prophetic word go to

Though you are walking on the right path do not think you will never encounter hardships. Though you encounter hardships do not believe my hand is against you. Though you will face difficulties in this life as you continue your path in life, know I am with you in all these things. (1)

Do not think I have forgotten you, simply because things are difficult. Do not think I am not with you, or that I am against you. Surely I will correct you because I love you, and will expose, confront, and correct issues of your heart that need to be addressed. While this may be painful and uncomfortable, it will only be temporary. The short term pain and discomfort of correction is much less than the long term pain of not being corrected. (2)

It is the love in my heart that inspires this correction, for I desire to see you achieve the best you can. I desire the very best for you in all things, so of course I will confront lies you are believing, habits that need to be changed, and issues in your heart and mind that are not righteous. What kind of father does not correct the children he loves? (3)

So do not feel my hand is against you in these times of correction. Do not believe this lie, nor feel because you experience delay, or because you have taken a route different than you originally thought, you have somehow missed the mark entirely. These are lies and distortions of truth that will hold you back, leaving you feeling discouraged. (4)

Trust I am with you in all things – the good and the bad. Trust my plans for you are to bring you to the place of righteousness despite any shortcomings you may have. Trust in me, and hold fast to your faith, for in these things you will be corrected, refined, and perfected like pure gold. (5)

(1) John 16:33, 1 Peter 4:12, 1 Corinthians 10:13
(2) Proverbs 12:1, Hebrews 12:6
(3) Jeremiah 29:11, 3 John 1:2
(4) 2 Peter 3:9, John 8:32
(5) Matthew 28:20, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Proverbs 17:3, 1 Peter 1:7

Click here to share this #DailyPropheticWord with your friends on Twitter

Email subscription
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Podcast
Partners

neilvermillion,daily prophetic word,prophetic word for today,prophecy,prophetic word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments