Advertisement

Deworming Tipes All Birds | The Best Vitamins Calcium Bcomplex Use | Rex Wheat Gram Oil & Enadyan

Deworming Tipes All Birds | The Best Vitamins Calcium Bcomplex Use | Rex Wheat Gram Oil & Enadyan All my subcribers well come to your small youb tube chanel
Hope all r good
Today is topic deworming and best medicine
Deworming tipes and flow my video step by step
What is best vitamin for all birds.
I reffer to all my pets lover...olz use...

Enedeyna or Rex wheat garm oil.
Enedyna is best multivitamin minerals for all birds
Rex wheat garm oli-. Is contaent vitamin A D E.
This is most effective for birds.

This vitamin use for malting time an 2 drop in seed or soft food
Or anther time use one drops.

This best medicine....all my pets lover plz use rhis medicine.
This company is not reffer me.but this medicine use the senior breeder and me.....its most helpful.


Thank u all.


Plz subscribe my channel.plz...

#Rexwheatgarmoil
#enedyana
#best medicine

Deworming tipes of all birds,What medicine use in deworming,How to care birds when deworming is starting,What medicine is the best of deworming procedure,The best multivitamin minerals calcium,Breeding tipes of love birds,Breeding tipes of cocktail or budiges,How to use birds vimeral vitamin,How to use enedyna vitamin,How to use best vitamin A D E Rex wheat garm oil,Rex germ oli the best vitamin for all birds,How to use vitamin does for cocktail lovebirds zava finch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments