Advertisement

Drawing Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, also known as PewDiePie # PewDiePie #No background music #WIP

Drawing Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg,  also known as PewDiePie  # PewDiePie #No background music #WIP I would like to express my gratitude to all of you, esp, to those people who subscribed and continue supporting this channel. I won't get 100+ subscribers without your help. Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜


Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, known online as PewDiePie, is a Swedish YouTuber, comedian, and gamer–commentator known for his YouTube video content, which mainly consists of Let's Play videos and comedic formatted shows. Wikipedia

Born: 24 October 1989 (age 29 years), Gothenburg, Sweden

Full name: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg

Height: 1.81 m

Subscribers: 100.8 million

Materials Used:
Fabriano Watercolour Paper
Titus Colored Pencil
Stigno White Pen
Earaser

Ps. The portrait drawing is not yet done. I will be uploading the 2nd part of this video soon. So, make sure to subscribe on my Art channel to get notified whenever I upload new videos. Thank you!

PewDiePie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments