Advertisement

Driving cross country to California to attain my dreams

Driving cross country to California to attain my dreams Last month I left Philadelphia to start a new chapter of my career journey in Los Angeles California. I drove cross country! Here’s a little bit of the documentation - hope it inspires you to go after what you really want in life.

Follow me on Instagram! @mishelsworld

This trip wasn’t as easy you think! My car broke down haha which is never planned , but I got through! And I think that’s life. Things happen but if we continue we will still get there. Drove through a bunch of cool states and saw some things

#crosscountry,#roadtrip,#california,#losangeles,#hollywood,#recordingartist,#motivation,#chasingdreams,#singer,#explore,#cover,#instrumental,#oklahoma,#nativeamerican,#newmexico,#nashville,#alessiacara,#postmalone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments