Advertisement

HEAD SHAVE USING THE HEADBLADE AND OTHER READILY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS FROM LOCAL CVS OR WALGREENS

HEAD SHAVE USING THE HEADBLADE AND OTHER READILY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS FROM LOCAL CVS  OR WALGREENS Good morning everyone! Hope you enjoy this fantastic head shave done in an untraditional way with products you can find for a good price at your local CVS or Walgreens Pharmacies! These were the first products I purchased and used for the purpose of shaving my head and this video is a great tutorial for those of you looking to take the plunge into shaving YOUR head.... also, I am getting fairly close to having 200 subscribers to my channel and I think the time is coming up for a prize giveaway!! So please help get me to that 200 subscriber mark by watching my videos and subscribing to my channel as well as sharing my videos with friends and acquaintances! If you are not already a subscriber please become one and feel free to leave comments in my videos I try and get back to everyone that comments!

Products used today:

Razor: HEADBLADE Cartridge razor for majority of the shave and finished off the hard to get spots with Schick Xtreme 3

Soap: CREMO Cooling Shave Cream

Aftershave: Thayers “Lavender Mint” Witch Hazel and Nancy Boy “Signature” Aftershave Gel

#wetshaving
#shaunsshaveden
#straightrazor
#sotd
#shaveoftheday
#howtoshave
#apshaveco
#turnnshave
#karverazor
#gillettefatboy
#shavelikeaman
#pereirashavebowl
#realshaving
#gillette
#lather
#shavebrush
#oldschoolrazor
#moonsoaps
#carbonshavingco
#marinegradestainlesssteel
#tropicalislandshave
#puertorico
#puertoricoselevanta
#karverazor
#badgerbrush
#headshave
#headshaver
#headblade
#nancyboy
#cremoshavecream
#cremo

WALGREENS

Post a Comment

0 Comments