Advertisement

Help me pick my fav lipstick | Madelaine Petsch

Help me pick my fav lipstick | Madelaine Petsch Help me pick my fav lipstick & try it on with me in Virtual Try On! Click the blue “Try On” button while watching from the latest YouTube app. Thanks to MAC for sponsoring this video! Click here to shop the Love Me Lipsticks:

MAC's YOUTUBE:
#MACLoveMe #MACcosmetics


FOLLOW:
YouTube: www.youtube.com/madelaine
Instagram: www.instagram.com/madelame
Snapchat: madelaame
Twitter: www.twitter.com/madelainepetsch

ABOUT ME:
Hey there, I'm Madelaine Petsch! You may recognize me from The CWs 'Riverdale' as Cheryl Blossom. I made a channel just so I could show you guys who I am when I'm not being Cheryl :) Subscribe for all things 'Madelaine' & for videos all about my adventures, bts footage and more!

madelaine,madelainepetsch,madelaine petsch,petsch,cheryl,blossom,cherylblossom,cheryl blossom,riverdale,lipstick mac,moisture lipstick,best moisture lipstick,mac moisture lipstick,lip conditioner,best lip conditioner,long lasting lipstick,lip color,24 hour lipstick,Long wear lipstick,Bold color,Highly pigmented,Long wearing lipstick,Blendable lipstick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments