Advertisement

How I QUALIFIED for a $10,000,000 Tournament!

How I QUALIFIED for a $10,000,000 Tournament! ๐ŸŒŠ The waviest merch in the game: ๐ŸŒŠ

The reason why I click L2 so fast:

► Like, Subscribe and turn notifications ON for more videos!
► Don't forget to use creator code "TL" in the item shop!

Watch me play live!


Follow my Social Media!



Check out Team Atlantis! ๐ŸŒŠ





Check out Team Atlantis Merch! ๐ŸŒŠ



Edited by Nik







#Letshe #Fortnite #TeamAtlantis

fortnite,fortnite tournament,fortnite battle royale,fortnite season 10,qualified for finals,fortnite trios tournament,qualified for world cup,fortnite champion series,bugha fortnite,bugha tournament,stream highlights,fortnite trios tournament live,faze,world cup qualifier,clix trio tournament,fortnite highlights,mongraal,best trios in tournament,bugha,i killed faze mongraal,funny,funny moments,fortnite funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments