Advertisement

How would they feel and react if i told them that i liked them? 💙✨ pick a card

How would they feel and react if i told them that i liked them? 💙✨ pick a card this is about how someone would feel and how they would react, theoretically, if you told them you have feelings for them. this is general so it won't resonate with everyone. thanks for watching!

timestamps:
1: 5:00
2: 17:09
3: 26:16
4: 34:14
5: 41:48
6: 51:17
7: 57:43



**whether you tell this person your feelings or not is 100% your decision. i am just giving you clarity on how they might react/feel theoretically and generally. i am NOT telling you whether you should tell them or not. and i can NOT guarantee the person will react in the way i show in the video, and i can't guarantee they will react in a different way than i show in this video, it is only general so please don't take this too seriously and use your own intuition as to whether you should tell them or not. i am not responsible for the actions taken because of my readings, and i am not responsible for what happens because of said actions.**




📧Personal readings🔮(**ON HOLD** I am not offering personal readings at the moment, please check the description on my most recent video i have uploaded to find out if i am doing them or not)

* For info about personal readings please email me at: mystical222venusian@gmail.com
*Paypal:
*Cash app: cash.me/$MysticalVenusian

*No health or legal readings*


💖Donations are appreciated, thank you! or cash.me/$MysticalVenusian





Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. This is a general reading it will not resonate with everyone. Do not use tarot in substitution for advice from a professional. Please remember you have free will and don't have to do anything i tell you to. I am not responsible for the actions taken because of my readings. No refunds for personal readings.

tarot,pick a card reading,tarot pick a card reading,pick a card how does he feel about me,horoscope,astrology,twin flames,soulmates,intuitive reading,twin flame reading,pick a card,pick a card love,how do they feel about me,does he like me back,do they like me back pick a card,is the feeling mutual,how would they react if i told them how i feel,does he like me,what actions will they take,what actions will he take,will they take action,

Post a Comment

0 Comments