Advertisement

I Found Used Weapons & Alcohol Underwater in River While Scuba Diving

I Found Used Weapons & Alcohol Underwater in River While Scuba Diving I Found Used Weapons & Alcohol Underwater in River While Scuba Diving
While scuba diving in the river, using my underwater metal detector, I found a Knife, fired bullet (late 1800's or early 1900s) Costa Sunglasses, Full hydro flask, a JUUL and other river treasure during a dive with Michael from NuggetNoggin. Subscribe to his channel here!

See what NuggetNoggin found today HERE:

Subscribe and help me reach my goal of 4 Million Subscribers!

***BUY A LIMITED-EDITION MAN + RIVER T-SHIRT HERE:***


***Buy the handheld metal detector I used in this video HERE***


Follow Man + River:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Watch More Man + River:
Latest Uploads:
Popular Videos:

Found iPhone After Submerged 1 Year - Will it work?

Underwater Metal Detecting a WATERFALL - I Found an iPhone, Rings, Pocket Knife (Phone Returned!!!)

River Treasure: I Found a Working iPhone 7 PLUS, GoPro, Keys, Money (iPhone Returned to Owner!!!)

Email: manplusriver@gmail.com

Want to send me something?

Dallas Rowley
P.O. Box #312105
New Braunfels, TX 78131

About Man + River:
Hey my name is Dallas! I’m a Free diver, Scuba Diver and Treasure hunter. Welcome to my channel Man + River, where I take you along on my lost river and lake treasure hunting adventures! Hit the subscribe button to join me on my next dive!

#unsunk, #manplusriver, #rivertreasure

man + river,man river,river treasure,scuba diving,water,found juul underwater,found juul while diving,found bullet underwater,found murder weapon underwater,found murder weapon,found murder gun in river,man + river gun,found knife underwater,fish,river,metal detecting,snorkeling,swimming,treasure hunting,juul,found vape,found alcohol underwater,found,juul water damage,found weapons underwater,found weapons in river,crazy,diving,underwater,vape,dive,summer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments