Advertisement

I Made Russian Borscht for my Mum and Dad

I Made Russian Borscht for my Mum and Dad Last weekend it was Fathers Day and I spent some time with my family in my childhood town, Whangarei. I also made some borsht and Pelmeni.

Go ahead and subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet! I always appreciate the support!

Me on Social Media:
• Instagram:
• Facebook:

Listen to - I'm Adopted: The Podcast -
• Spotify:
• Apple Podcasts:
• Anchor.fm:

Where you can download my Book
• (Free PDF) English and Russian

Where you can buy my Book (Physical)


Visit my I'm Adopted Project
• (Eng, Es and Rus)


Best way to reach out to me
• Through Instagram or the I'm Adopted Facebook Page!

borscht,soup,borscht recipe,russian borscht,alex gilbert,meeting birth parents for the first time,alex gilbert russia,russian adoption,adoptive family,new zealand adoption,

Post a Comment

0 Comments