Advertisement

I try to follow a 1940s makeup & hair tutorial

I try to follow a 1940s makeup & hair tutorial Hello YouTube! In this video I attempt to follow a 1940s hair and makeup tutorial!

I came across a lot of YouTube videos from the 40s to the 90s and i thought it would be so much fun to try and copy it! I also went a little more in depth and did some research on the step by step of the makeup and also looked into how they would wear their hair and even dress. I know the final look is not exact but hey I am only doing this for fun and to learn a little more about these decades. I will link all the videos and information i found down below! This was a lot of fun to make and I love love learning things about the past and how the everyday life would be, so if you enjoy this video let me know down below! I enjoyed this so I would love to do this with any other decade, and try to make it look even more real with clothing next time!

Which year were you born???

Thank you a lot for watching!!
Love, Candela.

follow me @candeladevesa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The videos and articles I talked about:

Hair:


Makeup:



CREDITS MUSIC

tutorial

Post a Comment

0 Comments