Advertisement

Ithacropolis by BIGMAC77 and More (Extreme Demon)

Ithacropolis by BIGMAC77 and More (Extreme Demon) This is the funniest rate I've seen in a long time, so I just had to beat this level. My spacebar still hasn't been fixed yet, so I decided to use up arrow to play for the time being. As for the level, the gameplay and decoration are both god-awful. The balancing is shit too, with the wave at 30% being way harder than the rest of the level. These things coupled with my awful luck (two deaths at 94%, and countless deaths in the 70s), made this a pretty unenjoyable experience for me, despite how funny the level is.

Unedited video with clicks:

Attempts: 2,930 (lost a copy with ~1k attempts)
In-game rating: Extreme Demon
My rating: Extreme Demon
Thumbnail by Moosh:

ithacropolis,ithacropolis geometry dash,ithacropolis skulzi,ithacropolis gizbro,skulzi,gizbro,extreme demon,demon,geometry dash,gd,

Post a Comment

0 Comments