Advertisement

[Japanese Song Cover]-Private Wars (A-RISE)『Onodera Miyuki Ver.』

[Japanese Song Cover]-Private Wars (A-RISE)『Onodera Miyuki Ver.』 Hi~It’s Miyuki!^^ this is my new video of japanese song cover ‘Private Wars’ by ‘A-RISE’. Please enjoy it guys~and I really sorry if my voice or my pronunciation is not really good. I’m not a pro anyway, but I work hard for it^^ as always..don’t forget to leave some like, comment, subscribe, and share. Thanks for always support me ^_^
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................



Follow my official instagram :




Voice : Onodera Miyuki
My Email : onoderamiyuki99@gmail.com





#PrivateWars #ARISE #LoveLive #japanesesongcover #songcover #animesong #animevoice #animesongcover

LoveLive,Private Wars,ARISE,japanese song cover,song cover,anime,anime song,anime voice,anime song cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments