Advertisement

Jimmy Mack Healing Download for Immunity to Bad Luck

Jimmy Mack Healing Download for Immunity to Bad Luck Join Jimmy Mack Healing's newsletter and receive these weekly energy healing downloads & transmissions as well as inspiration, updates, and unexpected gifts.

September 10th- The Jimmy Mack Healing Show 9pm EDT
Special Guest – Carolan Carey



Clearing Transcript:
I will be immune to bad luck and astrological issues.
I believe, think, know and feel that I will experience the benefit from a bad experience.
I know when, where how and why to allow spirit to show me the simple way.
I am ready, willing and able to experience progress regardless of the planet phases, or numerical times and I am asking in all languages and throughout all time lines and so it is.

Visit the main site at:

Spiritual Healing,Spiritual meditation,Spiritual healing meditation,holistic healing meditation,energy healing meditation,spiritual affirmations,spiritual affirmations youtube,energy healers youtube,jimmy mack healing,my liquid fish,spiritual healers near me,energy healers near me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments