Advertisement

PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS WEEKS 4-8 | FIRST TRIMESTER | Ciera Sideri

PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS WEEKS 4-8 | FIRST TRIMESTER | Ciera Sideri Hey guys! I am SO excited to jump into these pregnancy updates with you all! :) This video will cover all the symptoms I had from weeks 4-8 of being pregnant. I will be tracking my symptoms in real time so my next pregnancy update will be 9 weeks pregnant and will cover everything I felt during 8 weeks pregnant up until the day I turned 9 weeks. Hopefully that makes sense! I’m so excited to take you along on this pregnancy journey with me and document as much as possible! xo


If you like this video, hit the the thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel to see more videos like this! :)

With Love,
Ciera


MUSIC:
Epidemic Sounds


SNAPCHAT:
CieraSideri


BLOG:



#pregnancyupdate #firsttrimester #babynumbertwo #pregnant #pregnancysymptoms

pregnancy update,pregnancy,4 weeks pregnant,5 weeks pregnant,6 weeks pregnant,8 weeks pregnant,7 weeks pregnant,first trimester,baby number 2,pregnancy symptoms,early pregnancy symptoms,first trimester update,first trimester pregnancy update,pregnant,second time mom,mom life,stay at home mom,SAHM,girl mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments