Advertisement

Reacting to Infant Annihilator - SWINAECOLOGIST

Reacting to Infant Annihilator - SWINAECOLOGIST Hi there! I'm a description and I like to be read!

This is my first reaction, I could not resist making it. Hope you had as much fun as I did!

► Original Video:
► My original music:


► Visit me on Facebook:
·························································································
«Swinaecologist»
Composed by Infant Annihilator in 2019

Outro song:
"Kynikós"
Composed by Seth Angerer in 2019

«Seth Angerer»
Progressive composer from Austria
Official Facebook page:
·························································································

Infant,Annihilator,Swinaecologist,Reaction,Slamming,Brutal,Technical,Death,Metal,Music,Gore,Goregrind,

Post a Comment

0 Comments