Advertisement

Short Term Rental Investing without Owning Property

Short Term Rental Investing without Owning Property Ever wonder how to make money from the apartment you live in right now? The technique of buying properties with the intent of turning them into airbnbs has been done time and time again but what if you could convince your landlord that renting your apartment to airbnb guests is not only cleaner for the unit but also carries more insurance than a typical rental agreement?

Take a listen as I welcome back Tommy Holt Jr. and pick his brain about the short term rental market.

Follow Tommy on Social Media:
@tommyholtjr

Tommy's Course on how to make Short Term Rentals work for you:


As always, leave a comment and make sure notifications are turned on so you can access my content as soon as we upload!


Game-Changing Software My Team & I Created: www.REIRail.com

American IRA:

Connect with me:
www.instagram.com/therealmaxwell


Send Stuff for my Office
PO Box: #26531
Winston Salem, NC 27113

📲 Join my Facebook group:

Investor Carrot -

Property List Manager -

REISkip -

REI RAIL -
____
🔈 Listen To My Podcast -
wholesale real estate & real estate education how to investing

wholesaling,real estate,max maxwell,investing,real estate investing,2019,duru,gary vee,marketing,maxwell real estate,house,no money,no money down real estate,software,rental property,rental investment,short term rentals,airbnb,airdna,short term rentals with airbnb,investing without owning property,

Post a Comment

0 Comments