Advertisement

Snake Died during Shipping :(

Snake Died during Shipping :( While I was driving to Freedom Breeder this afternoon, my buddy Ray sent me a video message to let me know that one of the snakes I had shipped him died on the way there. A tough thing to think about and the last thing you want to happen. We're going to Freedom Breeder today as I mentioned, but we're mostly going to talk about the snake that died in shipping.

Link for the podcast interview

Please subscribe! ➡️
Check out our other channel ➡️
Visit our sponsor ➡️
Be involved in what we do! ➡️
Instagram ➡️
Facebook ➡️
T-Shirts and Swag ➡️
Snakes for Sale ➡️
Fan Mail can be sent to ➡️ PO Box 99, Atascadero CA 93423
To have your own stickers made email ben@calidecal.com

Links for all of my snake care products
CocoBlox:
Temp gun
F10 Disinfectant
Snake Hook
Thermometer/Hygrometer
Herpstat 2
Herpstat 4
VE Thermostat
For scraping urates out
For all natural paper email Ed at cmcreptiles@gmail.com

Links for all my video gear
Cell Phone Gimbal
Glide cam (for smooth shots)
Noah's Camera
Monopod
Drone
Main Camera
Main Lenses &
B-roll lenses &
Gorilla pod (Tripod)
Audio Mic
Lighting
Light Umbrella Stands

Rotating Snake Setup
Turn Table
Light Umbrella Stands

Any tripod will do

Where I get my music

Thank you for watching!

Take care of yourself and take care of each other

#briankusko #snakedied #shipping

snake died in shipping,snake died,died in shipping,died,doa,dead on arrival,shipping snakes,snakes on a plane,how to ship a snake,buying your first snake,brian kusko,vlog,reaction,talk about it,life and death,life,death,

Post a Comment

0 Comments