Advertisement

Tangled Up | Animation Meme

Tangled Up | Animation Meme I never get a chance to animate my persona, so this definitely was a lot of fun to do!
My editing in this isn't a massively confident thing for me, but I don't fully hate how this turned out, definitely see some things to improve on. Thanks to the girls in my hotel room of my little sisters hockey team who kept really liking how the editing of this was looking especially while I was feeling self conscious about it.
-
Credit:
Song:
Original:
Inspo:
Editing: me
Art: me
Characters: My persona Bridgette Kurusu belongs to me!
-
PLEASE give me inspiration credit when you use my stuff for reference!
I get really annoyed when I see people take inspo, or whole concepts of things I made and they don't give credit.
REMINDER INSPIRATION NOT COPYING! Doing things on your own/doing your own spin is much more fun!
-
Programs used:
Animation: Clip studio paint
Editing: sony vegas 14
recording/streaming: OBS
-
Social:
IG: CySaihara
Twitter: Cysaihara
Discord:
Deviantart: CySaihara (not really used, I suggest insta)

animation,animation meme,gacha life,gacha,animatic,pmv,editor,tangled up animation meme,persona,tangled up,tangled up remix,tangled up meme,tangled up sleepygrim,caro emerald,gacha life cringe,gachaverse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments