Advertisement

TB Joshua Composes Song And Calls For Africa to Unite & ''I See Biafra Going Without Bloodshed''

TB Joshua Composes Song And Calls For Africa to Unite & ''I See Biafra Going Without  Bloodshed'' This video is all about what is happening in South Africa and foreign nationals...

Hi everyone
! Welcome We are present at the back to another video. I hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for all the support and the positive feedback on my past videos. If you also enjoy this one please don't forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT. 
Love you all!!!


Follow me on:

Facebook:
Instagram:
YouTube Channel link:
Charity Organization:
My facebook page:    



For Business Contact:
Oluchi.lloydevans8@gmail.com  
#TBJOSHUA#NIGERIACHURCHES#SOUTHAFRICA#BIAFRA

Tb Joshua,NIGERIA CHURCHES,NIGERIA PASTORS,BIAFRAFREEDOM,IPOB,MAZI NNAMDI KANU,OLUCHI LLOYD,NIGERIA GOVENRMENT,SOUTH AFRICA FORGINERS,SONG,AFRICA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments