Advertisement

The Modern Tarot Reader Quick Flick Through

The Modern Tarot Reader Quick Flick Through Hello! It has been quite sometime since I’ve done an ‘Unboxing’ and a Vlog as such. I am still working on getting over my awkwardness and stumbling over the my words talking to the camera - which is why I am a writer/blogger, but hey I’ll get there!

This is just a quick look at these beautiful tarot cards I picked. I wasn’t actually looking for new tarot cards, but I was drawn to these and was stunned when I saw the artwork! Two of my favourite things: flowers and Victorian anatomy and much like the creator loves curiosities.

Hope you enjoyed this video! See you in the next Behind the scenes of picking up my camera for the first time in a while and styled a flat lay for these cards.

⭐️Creator of The Modern Tarot Reader: Claire Goodchild:@blackandthemoon(

✨My Favourite Tarot Readers on YouTube✨
∙ Luckii Sevens Tarot (
∙ Joanna The Medium (
∙ Sarah Vrba (
∙ Universal Intuition (
∙ Jane International Tarot & Astrology (

🌸Links & Socials:
🍂IG: @msjeminiphotos (
🌿My Etsy Shop(
🖋Ms Jemini Blog(
🌺Facebook(
🌼Pinterest(

🎵Music Credit:
Music:(
Witch House - Remodal

iMovie,Fujifilm X-T3,Ms Jemini,Moody Flowers,Flowers,Floral,Photography Art,Blogger,Tarot Cards,Unboxing,Spiritual,Witch,New Age,Victorian Era,Devination,Magical,Mixed Media,

Post a Comment

0 Comments