Advertisement

UTILITY | LAUNDRY AREA ORGANIZATION 2019 | Clean and Organize with me !

UTILITY | LAUNDRY AREA ORGANIZATION 2019 | Clean and Organize with me ! Hi all,

I finally decided to clean and organize the mess in my utility area. And here are some useful finds which I thought will be helpful for you too. Hope you like it.

Some objects of desire:
_____________________________
Ikea solar lamp (Not available in India) :
Washing machine cover:

Cabinet wire basket organizer :
Vegetable trolley:
LG washer Dryer combo:

Scotch-Brite mop:

Wet wipes for floor:

Drawer liners:

Scotch-Brite heavy duty gloves:

Liquid detergent dispenser + holder:

Cleaning Caddy basket:

Ikea glass bottle:

Ikea glass jar:

Ikea dustbin (Knodd) :

Kitchen towel holder :

Over the door hooks:

Dish drainer:

Dish rach:

Broom holder:

Gear I use:
_______________________________

Camera I use:

Mac:

On Camera microphone:

Lapel Microphone:

Voice over Mic:

On Camera Lights:

Tripod:

Larger Tripod:

Manfrotto PIXI mini Tripod:

My latest tripod for overhead shots:

My new Mirrorless low light prime lens:
____________________________________________


Music : Andrew Applepie - Look At It

laundry room organization,laundry room makeover,utility area organization,kitchen utility ideas,utility area,clean with me,extreme cleaning motivation,cleaning motivation,laundry room,cleaning videos,room cleaning,house cleaning,cleaning house,organize with me,laundry room organization ideas,clean with me 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments