Advertisement

Virgo Mid-September - Mid-October 2019 General Tarot Reading

Virgo Mid-September - Mid-October 2019 General Tarot Reading Welcome to Tarot Just Because - Taking the “hocus pocus” out of Tarot, and exploring these beautiful decks that bring clarity, illumination, and insight into our lives and relationships. It’s for fun, it’s for spiritual and individual growth, it’s for...well, just because!

For your personal reading, email me at karalou32@gmail.com
I respond to emails Monday - Friday within 24 hours.

Pricing and Services:
$50 USD for 30 minutes - phone, Skype, or video
$75 USD for 45 minutes - phone, Skype, or video
$85 USD for 60 minutes - phone, Skype, or video
$25 USD Single Question Reading - Video ONLY, approximately 15 minutes. See Video Reading instructions below.*****

Rush Reading - available within 72 hours, additional $50 USD to the above listed prices.

I am usually booked out 1-3 weeks, but due to increased volume, the sale readings may take longer. Thank you for your patience!

***Instructions for booking your reading:

***VIDEO READING :
Submit the appropriate payment amount to the PayPal link above. PayPal will immediately email you a confirmation of your payment. Please forward that confirmation to my email and include a description of your situation, and your list of detailed questions you would like answers to. There is no limit to the number of questions. I will read it for as many questions as time allows. You may also include any astrological information you would like me to consider. Your video reading will be delivered to you within 1 to 3 weeks, depending upon volume of requests.

Phone, Skype, and FaceTime readings:
Please email me to inquire about available appointment time slots. Once we decide on a date and time, please submit the appropriate payment to secure that appointment time slot. Please also be sure to send me your Skype address, or phone number so that I may contact you at the time of the reading.

Serious inquires only please.

A few words about me ~
I am an Intuitive Tarot Reader, which means I give my intuitive interpretations of the cards that appear in your reading. Tarot card reading is a form of energy reading and is vastly different from “psychic channeling”. No channeling here - just me and the cards! Enjoy!

Tarot Readings should never replace professional advice of any kind, be it medical, legal, psychiatric or otherwise. Please use your personal Tarot reading for entertainment purposes only.

Reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments