Advertisement

What People Are Really Like on a Cruise

What People Are Really Like on a Cruise What People Are Really Like on a Cruise. I know I just did some videos talking about some bad cruisers. Now I want to talk to you about most cruisers and why I love cruising so much. Let's talk about what cruisers are Really like.

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.


For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com

What People Are Really Like on a Cruise,how cruisers act,why I love cruising,why cruising is great,great people on a cruise,great cruisers,meeting the best people on cruise ships,cruise ship,ship life,celebrity cruise ship,celebrity millennium crew,the real reason i love to cruise,cruise tips,cruise tips for first time cruisers,cruise ship news,cruising with Don,dons family vacations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments