Advertisement

Why on earth did Real Madrid pick Courtois over Navas? | Oh My Goal

Why on earth did Real Madrid pick Courtois over Navas? | Oh My Goal Thibaut Courtois had a nightmarish Wednesday night going up against Keylor Navas during Real Madrid's frustrating loss to PSG (3-0). Courtois once again disappointed fans, and has become the symbol of Real Madrid's continuing failure. Just like his club he has had pretty shocking statistics for more than a year.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

psg vs real madrid,psg champions league,angel di maria goals,psg real madrid,champions league scores,champions league results,ucl,thibaut courtois,courtous,keylor navas,courtois real madrid,navas psg,ohmygoal,oh my goal,soccer,futbol,football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments