Advertisement

Why You Need To Connect With Your Higher Self (Featuring William Buhlman) - Spiritual Inspiration

Why You Need To Connect With Your Higher Self (Featuring William Buhlman) - Spiritual Inspiration Why You Need To Connect With Your Higher Self (Featuring William Buhlman) - Spiritual Inspirational Video.

Support My Channel:

William Buhlman Youtube Channel:

Welcome to Open Your Reality. I’m Chad, your host. I have an interesting and spiritual inspirational messages for you today on the topic of consciousness and how it relates to beliefs, religion and your higher self. It’s going to explain a lot. We need these spiritual messages for today.

Most of this video will be spoken by William Buhlman. I know many of you are unfamiliar with him. He’s a certified hypnotherapist, author and consciousness researcher, with more than three decades of experience. His expertise if past life regression and teaching people how to go out of body. He’s also written half a dozen books on the subject. William Buhlman explains how to connect with your higher self.

What I like about William is his personable demeanor and dynamic speaking style. I think you’ll really like what he has to say on the true abilities of our consciousness.

Before I get into it, I just want to say for those who haven’t subscribed and clicked the notification bell, you may be missing out on when I post new videos.

And I post them about once every several days. So please do so now. And thank you to everyone who’s been supporting the channel, hitting the like button and commenting. I sincerely appreciate it. OK, without any more ado, let’s get into it.

I hope you found this video enlightening and learned something. If it opened your reality, then it was worth the ride. You can check our more on William Buhlman in the description. I’ll post the link to his youtube channel.

I just want to let you guys know I have a lot more videos coming down the pike, so stay with me. And if you have any ideas for videos, just post them in the comment section. Thank you for watching, check out a couple of other cool spiritual videos here, and I’ll see you all in the next one.

Similar Videos:





#openyourreality
#williambuhlman
#spiritualinspirationalvideo
#spiritualinspirationalmessage
#spiritualinspirationalwords
#spiritualinspirationalspeeches
#spiritualwordsofinspiration
#spiritualmessagesfortoday

william buhlman,higher self,out of body experience,how to connect with your higher self,how to connect with your inner self,consciousness is everything,what is the higher self,spiritual inspiration,spiritual inspirational speeches,spiritual inspirational video,spiritual inspiration messages,spiritual words of inspiration,spiritual messages for today,open your reality,spiritual motivational speech,spiritual motivational video,spiritual motivation video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments