Advertisement

a very ~vsco~ inspired thrift flip

a very ~vsco~ inspired thrift flip thrift shopping but make it ~vsco approved.~

follow me on instagram!

shop my NEW merch collection that i designed just for u :,)

more of me:
vsco- (@sydneyserenavsco)
my vlog channel-
twitter-
add me on snap: @sydneyserena.p

links to the patches!
butterflies-
sunflowers-
stars-

Business Inquiries: sydneyparupsky@gmail.com

music by:
-podington-
peter kuli-

sub count: 1.84M

thrift flip,vsco thrift flip,vsco,thrift,flip,vsco thrifting,vsco thrift shopping,thrift with me,vsco inspired,vsco inspired clothes,diy vsco clothing,sydney serena,sydney serena vsco,sydney serena vlogs,the ultimate vsco girl room transformation,transforming into the ultimate vsco girl for a day,vsco girl,vsco girls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments