Advertisement

BTS X VT COSMETICS HAND LOTIONS! I LOVE THEM! I berymlk☆゚

BTS X VT COSMETICS HAND LOTIONS! I LOVE THEM! I berymlk☆゚ OPEN ME!*.☽ .* :☆゚
haii my little berries!!! i'm sorry it took me a while to upload this! I've been a little overwhelmed with schooling at the moment and during my free time i'm clearing my head space with doing resin! it's very calming hehe but in no way am I at all told what to say for this video! this video is 100% my true and honest thoughts and options. I keep it 100 with you guys!

P.S. i've been informed the only way to get thee specific set of lotions is to go to a pop up store closest to you since they don't offer the shipping through VT or Amazon.

MY SHOP NAME IS CALLED : WWW.BERYMLKCO.COM
all my social media are on here!


☽ my name is Kaila, I love Calligraphy, and Kpop Journaling and anything kpop.
☽ I like trying new things, so if you guys see new stuff it's all me
☽ my favorite colors are pastel pink, purple, and blue.
☽ I hope you guys enjoy my video and any critique will help! .* :☆゚





–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
EDITING:
☽ editing video program: final cut pro
☽ editing program: procreate, VSCO
☽ recording equipment: iphone X, JOBY iphone stand
=––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
DISCOUNT CODES:
☽USE CODE BERYMLK10 FOR 10% OFF AT ASHIONARY ON ETSY.COM
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
DISCLAIMER:
☽ I don't own any of the songs used today.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
MUSIC:
Music by Singto Conley - You Are The Stars -
Music by ninjoi. - Beautiful Love -
Music by ninjoi. - Sincerity -
Music by ninjoi. - Outro -
Music by ninjoi. - Natsu -
Music by ninjoi. - Foolish Heart [Thematic Exclusive] -
Music by ninjoi. - Again -
Music by ninjoi. - Caffeine -
Music by ninjoi. - Acceptance -
Music by ninjoi. - Spirited -
Music by Pixl Pyrmd - Talking.Pillows -
Music by J0eru - Slide -
Music by J0eru - Pine Soap -
Music by Frythm - Mariposa -
Music by Frythm - Illusions -
Music by Amy G. Dala - Elfen Lied -
Music by Amy G. Dala - Bump4mum -




––––––––––––––––––––––––

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments