Advertisement

EP18 Smoother Skin For A Smooth Flight-Travel Skin Care Routine

EP18 Smoother Skin For A Smooth Flight-Travel Skin Care Routine This episode will show my secret to turn each of your trips into a skin spa retreat. How to make 100% natural yogurt exfoliating mask, coffee scrub and bath soak and olive oil hair conditioner without additional them.

What I have been using for long haul travel:
Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet:
JMsolution Honey Luminous Royal Propolis Mask:

Hi, I’m Tess, an entrepreneur and owner of Delicate Revolt, where I share 1. Lessons learned by an entrepreneur; 2. How to achieve energy, efficiency, and style on business travels. If you enjoyed the videos, subscribe to Delicate Revolt TV and join the Delicate Revolt mailing list:

Are you a frequent business traveler? Want to have a less stressful business trip? Tips on how to Achieve Energy, Efficiency, and Style while Traveling? Perfect for business professionals and entrepreneurs and frequent flyers, those who need to travel to meet clients.

Come to for more inspiration, motivation and advises for doers and travelers. Because you are meant for more than that, let’s make it happen! If you enjoyed the video, subscribe to my channel:

About me:
Hi, I’m Tess! I’m an entrepreneur and creator of Delicate Revolt, a channel about transition from corporate world to entrepreneurship. It’s for entrepreneurs, professionals, travelers, and doers.
In everything, I seek to empower entrepreneurs and professionals to embrace your unique nature and make dreams happen.

Why Delicate Revolt:
Two years ago, I took a 3-month unpaid leave from a tech giant to figure out what I want to do, and why I refused to quit a job that I didn't enjoy.

In that three-month, for the first time in my life, I focused inward and asked: What am I good at, what makes me excited, and found the entrepreneurial idea that leads to what I do today. After the leave, I sent in my resignation.

Honestly, when I did that, I felt that I revolted against my upbringing, the traditional path I was supposed to keep taking. I went through school with high hopes, and after successfully landing and exceeding in professional jobs, I reach a point where I realize that this isn’t what I want in life.
And my heart shouts in revolt: I’m meant for more than that!

This mindset change is no less than a storm of revolt. This is why I named my blog: Delicate Revolt, to help people transition from corporate world to being our own boss. To overcome the doubt and anxiety and know that: You are meant for more than that! Let’s make it happen!

Follow me at:
• Blog
• Join the Delicate Revolt mailing list:
• Facebook:
• Twitter:
• Instagram:
• Delicate Revolt TV channel:

Professional background:
Tess founded HNW Academy to guide business people influence and sell to high net worth clients. She was an executive in fashion e-commerce, head of global client development at Harry Winston Diamonds, global expansion management at Saks Fifth Avenue, media spokesperson for Jaguar Cars China, and a financial news reporter at China's largest TV network, CCTV.

Tess has been interviewed on Rudy Max’s, spoken at FTU and also a TED speaker. If you want to turn your dream into a profitable reality, you’ve come to the right place.

Tess has traveled to 28 countries in 5 continents (and counting) for business, leisure, and delicious seafood.

Fun facts: An MBA from Columbia Business School, Tess’ undergraduate studies at Shanghai's Fudan University were capped by performing as Blanche DuBois in A Street Car Named Desire. Tess speaks English, Mandarin, and Shanghainese.

I want to be less stressful on a business travel, prepare for business trips
For: people who travel, going on a business trip, business travel, business trip, entrepreneurs, frequent travelers, frequent flyers, traveling, stressful
#Tess#Delicate Revolt#Energy#Business trips#Jet leg#Long haul flight#International travel#Business travel#travel tips and hacks#Business travel#entrepreneur#self management#overcome procrastination#Columbia#career#goal setting#interview#personal development#personal growth#self-help#motivation#self-help tips#be motivated#business tips#productivity#delicate revolt tv#tips#small business tips#tips for business people#tips for entrepreneurs#self-motivation#

Music: Philip E Morris: I Got a Girl
Music by @iksonofficial

delicate,business,travel,entrepreneurship,doers,make it happen,business trip,passion,business idea,launch my own business,productivity,frequent flyer,frequent traveller,flying economy class,chinese,business travel tips,career tips,corporate america,luxury retail,high net worth clients,harry winston,saks fifth avenue,luxury goods,overcome procastination,1st time entrepreneur,business owner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments