Advertisement

fishing in the Ovens River

fishing in the Ovens River The Ovens River is my home ground when it comes to fishing. I grew up fishing in the Ovens River before and after school, on weekends and whenever time permitted. In my 40+ years fishing the Ovens River I have never seen the fishing as good as it is at the present time.
On this trip I am fishing in the Lower Ovens River. As the Murray cod season is closed, I was targeting yellowbelly, otherwise known as Golden Perch, and carp. I was using worms as fishing bait and using them on a patternoster rig.

Fishing in the Ovens River,fishing,river,ovens river fishing,ovens river,king river,wangaratta,carp fishing,murray cod fishing,murray cod,carp,carpio,peechelba,lower ovens river,freshwater fishing australia,big carp,how to catch carp,fishing for carp,fish,angling,course fishing,bait fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments