Advertisement

How I got a good ATAR (and kinda how you can too)

How I got a good ATAR (and kinda how you can too) Find out what I got here:
I got 91

PREVIOUS VIDEO:

Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Contact: Ben@tractionagency.com.au

Equipment I use:
CAMERA: LENSES: VLOG CAMERA: MICROPHONE: TRIPOD: DRONE: HEADPHONES: LAPTOP:

BTW Hi, if you are new here I am Ben Gerrans. I am an Aussie youtuber/instagrammer. I am from Sydney, AUstralia and I have a passion for youtube and social media. I am 19 years old and I upload videos every week!

Thanks for watching!

ben gerrans,aussie youtuber,how i got a good atar,hsc vlog,atar reveal,how to get a good atar,hsc tips,aussie vlogger,weekly vlog,19 series,reading my hsc results on camera,atar reaction,atar 2018,90 atar,ben gerrans new channel,gen berrans,australian school vlog,life in school vlog,most stressful month ever,study,month in the life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments