Advertisement

I chat about something kinda unpopular in the horse world....

I chat about something kinda unpopular in the horse world.... This is something that we tend to skirt around in the horse world. And because I so rarely have an opinion about it, I usually don't think about it all that much. But when it happens right in front of me I have to say something! What am I even talking about? Check out the video to find out!

This is also an accountability/progress video as I make some changes for both Suni and I and will be capturing our progress!

Please like and SUBSCRIBE! And comment below with videos that you'd like to see in the future!

Find me:
Facebook:
:
Instagram:
Etsy:

horse,training,opinion,mustang,wild,challange,growth,horses,wildhorses,weight,body image,

Post a Comment

0 Comments