Advertisement

I Will Find You | A Questioning of Willpower (Into the Shadows) (Vampire) (F4A) [ASMR]

I Will Find You | A Questioning of Willpower (Into the Shadows) (Vampire) (F4A) [ASMR] You continue down the paths given to you by the beacon on your map. However, you start to hear some strange noises, telling you that you are not alone... But then again, were you ever alone?...

I hope you guys enjoyed this late night (for me) episode of the Into the Shadows series! No main lesson, just plain creepy. I had a lot of fun being a big creepy in a different sense than I was with Lilith, and I hope you guys had fun. ^-^ Remember, if you have any requests or just want to say hi, feel free to leave a comment, send me an email or shoot me a tweet!

Twitter:

Email: kayjasmrofficial@gmail.com

Image:

Sound effects:

ASMR,vampire,creepy,Halloween,into the shadows,shadows,audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments