Advertisement

IELTS Writing Tips and Tricks | How I got a band 8

IELTS Writing Tips and Tricks | How I got a band 8 I've got an 8 in IELTS Writing computer-based exam. Today I want to share my tips and strategies that will help you achieve a higher score too. ☟click to show more☟

✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦

»MATERIALS FOR IELTS PREPARATION«

IELTS Listening Tips: How I got a band 9 –

IELTS Reading Tips: How I got 8.5 –

1 mistake to have to stop making in IELTS Writing (How to write body paragraphs) –

5 signs that your IELTS Writing style is wrong -

IELTS Writing BAND 6 vs BAND 8 -

Full IELTS Writing Task 2 Sample Essay + PDF

Full IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 Sample Essay + PDF:

Computer-based or paper-based IELTS -

✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦

» MUSIC CREDIT «
Adventures by A Himitsu CC 3.0 Unported

✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦

» STAY CONNECTED «

Subscribe to my emails and get more tips on how to pass your IELTS exam quickly -

Check out my IELTS preparation online courses -

ielts,ielts exam,ielts test,ielts exam preparation,ielts preparation,how to prepare for ielts,ielts tips,ielts writing,ielts writing task 2,ielts writing academic,Fastrack education,fastrack ielts,fastrack asiya,ielts writing tips,ielts writing tips and tricks,ielts writing band 7,ielts writing band 8,how to get band 7 in writing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments