Advertisement

My essential art supplies!

My essential art supplies! You can find free tutorials, art supply info and more on my website:
See my online workshops, stockists, books, events and all the art supplies I create with Spellbinders and Gelli Arts!
Free online Workshop:

You can find Jane Davenport art supplies and books in fabulous 'big-box’ retailers such as Michaels Stores (USA & Canada), Hobby Lobby (USA) and HobbyCraft (UK). Also at wonderful independent stores and online retailers! See my websitehelp section for stockist lists.

Instagram:
Join my awesome Facebook Group!:

jane davenport,davenport,artomology,artomologist,mixed media,gelli,gel plate,drawing faces,art journal,spellbinders,making faces,art supplies,face up,face chart,face chart art,art tutorial,sketching,faces,artessentials,art essentials,watercolor,pastels,color pencils,colouring pencils,coloured pencils,pencils,markers,inks,inkredible,fountain pen,mermaid markers,crayons,journal,ink,liquid watercolor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments