Advertisement

RACING THE SUNLIGHT TO INSTALL PARTS ON THE FOCUS RS!

RACING THE SUNLIGHT TO INSTALL PARTS ON THE FOCUS RS! Chelsey's IG: @chelsey_horne
Sam's IG: @suda_1320

ThatsNobody SWAG:


Thank you for taking a little time out of your day to click on my video and give me the opportunity to entertain you! My name is Justin (ThatsNobody) and I drive a 2017 Ford Focus RS. I started this channel to capture what I love and cars motivate me each and every day! Expect to see cars, car meets, car racing, car reviews, installs, life vlogs, and so much more! I hope you will join me on my adventures and SMASH that SUBSCRIBE button! Huge shoutout to CR3 Motorsports for making this Focus RS what it is today! See you in the next one!

SPONSOR:
CR3 Motorworks:

Focus RS Rebuild Series Playlist:

My car: 2017 Ford Focus RS
Location: Texas, USA
Camera: GoPro Hero 6/7 Black
IG: @thats_nobody


Be bigger and better than you were yesterday!

#FocusRS #Rebuild #CarVlogs

That’s Nobody Focus RS,ThatsNobody,Rebuild,Rebuilt Focus RS,Built Focus RS,Stratified Focus RS Tune,2017 Ford Focus RS,car vlogs,car vlogger,2017,Ford,Focus,RS,Ford Focus RS,Focus RS,Focus ST,Fiesta ST,Ford Focus RS build,Ford Focus RS project,car build,car meet,install,how to,street racing,turbo,exhaust,intake,fast,drag racing,Cobb,aftermarket,mods,horsepower,AWD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments